International pet transport from Ha Noi to ThaiLan
Are you looking for international pet transportation from Hanoi to Kyoto?
Don’t know how to transport pets?
Don’t know what documents are required for international shipping?
In Required documents when transporting pets abroad are:
- Export animal quarantine certificate (Heath certificate); This certificate is issued by the veterinary agency, belonging to the Department of Animal Health and is valid for 15 days. This is considered the most important requirement when transporting pets. It determines whether your dog or cat has the right to enter the host country or not
- Vaccination: Your dog or cat needs to be vaccinated at least 1 month and up to 12 months before departure.
- Medical certificate / pet’s medical record:
- Pet carrier
Non-mandatory requirements when transporting pets
- Micro chip: depends on the requirements of each country, your friend has or does not need to attach a micro chip. Micro chip attached to the individual needs to meet the requirements of ISO 11784 with 15 characters
- Import certificate:
- Rabies antibody test results
- Accessories and accessories
Hanoi, Asiapata receives shipping from all districts:
- Ba Dinh, Bac Tu Liem, Cau Giay, Dong Da, Ha Dong, Hai Ba Trung, Hoan Kiem, Hoang Mai, Long Bien.
- Nam Tu Liem, Tay Ho, Thanh Xuan, Son Tay Town, Ba Vi District, Chuong My, Dan Phuong.
- Dong Anh, Gia Lam, Hoai Duc, Me Linh, My Duc, Phu Xuyen, Phuc Tho.
- Quoc Oai, Soc Son, Thach That, Thanh Oai, Thanh Tri, Thuong Tin, Ung Hoa.
- Hanoi Old Quarter, Ba Huyen Thanh Quan, Ba Trieu, Bich Cau, Dang Tat, Dinh Tien Hoang, Giai Phong.
- Hang Bun, Hoang Hoa Tham, Hoang Van Thai, Hoan Kiem Lake, Khuong Trung, Le Duan, Le Trong Tan.
- Ly Quoc Su, Mai Xuan Thuong, Nguyen Bieu, Nguyen Khuyen
Some requirements for pet carrier :
So as to ensure the safety and comfort of pets when transporting , the carrier has to meet some requirements :
- Appropriate size : The carrier cage must have enough space for the pet to rotate normally when standing, for the pet to stand and sit upright, and to lie in a natural position.
- Open to the outside : The transport cage must be adequately ventilated on at least three sides, of which the majority of ventilation is from the upper part of the transport cage.
- It must have a tray for food and water : Can be fixed inside the transport cage or removable to add food and water from outside the transport cage.
- Properly fixed : in order to prevent pets from escaping.
Read more at :