Procedures for dogs and cats to leave or go by plane
- Declaration for making Certificate of Animal Quarantine.
- Health book including rabies vaccination for pets. Label the Veterinarian to sign and clearly state the name and date of injection. Dogs must be vaccinated against rabies 30 days in advance. And the expiry date is less than 12 months until the date the pet leaves the country.
- A copy of the front page of the passport of the person bringing the dog or cat.
Some other necessary information
Register for the service, buy air tickets
First note, the dog must be over 10 weeks old and have been vaccinated for rabies. After determining the date and time for pets to fly, people call the airline in advance and register. Measure the size of the air carrier to notify the airline..
What are the conditions for transporting cats and dogs by air?
- Responsibilities of Sender
- Notify the dog and cat transportation service company with the following information:
- Itinerary: Starting point, destination, time.
- Sender and recipient information: Name, address, phone number.
- Information about pets (dogs, cats): Health, name, breed, species, size, weight.
- Special care information: Animal’s habits, last feeding and drinking time, individual care regimen.
- Phone number information: the person to contact directly 24/24 when there is a problem with the pet.
- Information about cages: Customers have their own cages.
Responsibilities of the dog and cat transport company
- Notify customers of information related to the shipment.
- Information on fares.
- Reservation information, departure and arrival times, flight delay and cancellation information.
- Information on quarantine documents signed by a veterinarian.
- Information on animal health during transport. Information about cages (Customers need support).
Requirements for cages to transport dogs on airplanes
- Transport cage measurement: Width: Measure the distance between the shoulder blades. Height: Measure from top of head to toe. Length: Measure from nose to bridge of tail.
- The pet must be able to stand, sit, turn, and display its natural behaviors without restriction.
- The cage must be closed to the size of the animal
- Ventilation holes must be ensured, the structure must not let the animal escape.
- There is a handle with a safe distance.
- There is a door to put the animal in, there is a compartment for food and drink and some species need underwear to lie down, absorb moisture.
- Air travel dog cages suitable for animals are at least 30% increase in length and width compared to the size of the animal.
Please contact us immediately so that your pet can experience the best service
Read more article about us at :