International Pet Transport Tan Son Nhat To Naha
Are you looking for international pet transportation from Tan Sơn Nhat to Naha?
Don’t know how to transport pets?
Don’t know what documents are required for international shipping?
The process of transporting pets at Asiapata
Step 1: CONTACT AND GET CONSULTATION
Customers can call the hotline number of Indochina Post or leave a phone number, the staff will contact and advise the service.
Provide information about pets: pet breed, quantity, weight, , place of departure, destination and some necessary documents (if any).
Provide pet transport requirements: pet food, cage,…
Step 2: GET A PRICE
After receiving basic information about the shipment. Asiapata staff will report the detailed freight rates.
After agreeing on the price, the customer provides the correct information of the sender and consignee.
International Pet Transport from Ha Noi to Japan
Step 3: Reconfirm the information and pay the freight
- Customers and Asiapata staff re-determine the pickup address and delivery address.
- Shipping method and shipping service package.
- Delivery charges.
- After reconfirming the information, the customer pays the shipping fee.
- Asiapata picks up and delivers the baby.
Japan international airports:
- Kansai International Airport
- Narita International Airport
- Chūbu Centrair International Airport
- Tokyo International Airport
- Osaka International Airport
- Akita Airport
- Akita Airport
- Chitose Airport
- Fukuoka Airport
- Hakodate Airport
- Yamagata Airport
- Kitakyūshū Airport
- Takamatsu Airport
- Kushiro Airport
- Kumamoto Airport
- Matsuyama Airport
- Hiroshima Airport
- Miyazaki Airport
- Kagoshima Airport
- Oita Airport
- Naha Airport
- Kōchi Airport
- Sendai Airport
- Tokachi-Obihiro Airport
- Yamaguchi Ube Airport
- Wakkanai Airport
- Yao Airport
- Hachijojima Airport
- Hanamaki Airport
- Odate-Nonshiro Airport
- Matsumoto Airport
- Memanbetsu Airport
Some requirements for pet carrier :
So as to ensure the safety and comfort of pets when transporting , the carrier has to meet some requirements :
- Appropriate size : The carrier cage must have enough space for the pet to rotate normally when standing, for the pet to stand and sit upright, and to lie in a natural position.
- Open to the outside : The transport cage must be adequately ventilated on at least three sides, of which the majority of ventilation is from the upper part of the transport cage.
- It must have a tray for food and water : Can be fixed inside the transport cage or removable to add food and water from outside the transport cage.
- Properly fixed : in order to prevent pets from escaping.
Procedures for bringing Pets that are Dogs and Cats abroad
The transportation of your pet must ensure some of the following procedures. Here are the steps to prepare to buy your Pet a ticket. In order for everything to go smoothly, you need to comply with those things. You need to do the following tests first:
- The standard medical examination book must be bilingual in English and Vietnamese
- The correct injections: vaccination, rabies vaccination, ….
- Apply for a quarantine permit, a transit permit, etc.
- Serum testing to see if it meets the standards or not before allowing import.
- Attach an ISO-compliant tracking chip.
In addition, depending on the destination country, you must apply for an additional Pet Passport. Pet Passport is a small blue notebook. In some countries it is a pink A4 sheet of paper. Depending on different countries, passports for pets will be issued in different forms, the information in the passport includes:
- Names and nicknames of animals.
- Date of birth, place of birth, animal sex.
- Number of electronic chip.
- The day the chip was attached to the animal.
- The location of the chip in the animal’s body.
Read more at :