International Pet Transport to Cambridge
Cambridge is the administrative center of Cambridgeshire, eastern England, on the River Cam. The city of Cambridge has an area of about 40.7 km² and a population of 118,500. As a famous city of UK, the demand for transporting goods from the other countries to Cambridge (UK) has always been busy. Pet transporting is not an exception
Would you like to transport your pets from Vietnam to Cambridge ?
You want to transport you pets without worrying any regulations , don’t you ?
Understanding the customer’s demand , We are committed to providing the most professional and fast pet transportation service.
Before bringing your pets along with us, let’s make thorough preparations.
Nowaday, pets are regarded as a human’s friends so they are always loved and use the best services on the market. The same as pet transportation demand ,the owners have always looked for the best service which can serve carefully for their puppies. Let’s us gather all informations and give it to you.
- The medical book is presented in Vietnamese and English.
- Check carefully with Cambridge that they accepts your pets
- Transit Permit
- Animal Health Certificate For Export
- Animal Health Certificate
- Prepare pet cages which follow the IATA standard .
- Customs clearance documents, customs documents at the airport
- Tracking microchip
- Pet passport according to some special countries
Note : We can only currently ship pets via plane to Cambridge . The client was concerned that it would be challenging and complicated to transport dogs abroad. You can easily transport your dogs to Cambridge or anywhere else in the world, though, as long as you carefully study the shipping requirements or get in touch with us more quickly.
There are some costs associated with shipping the animals to Cambridge, UK.
In order to provide clear informations as well as helping you image the shipping process, we will list all the expenses that you have to pay for the transportation.
- Pet cage renting expense
- Air tickets, related aviation procedures
- Transportation fees to and from the airport.
- Expenses for medical examination at a veterinarian before moving.
- International medical papers and import permits according to US regulations.
- Endorsement by the Vietnamese government and the US Navy
- Customs fees.
- Export inspection fee.
- Fees for applying for a transit permit in the transit country.
Select a pet cage that complies with IATA requirements.
So as to ensure the safety and comfort of pets when transporting , the carrier has to meet some requirements :
- Appropriate size : The carrier cage must have enough space for the pet to rotate normally when standing, for the pet to stand and sit upright, and to lie in a natural position.
Open to the outside : The transport cage must be adequately ventilated on at least three sides, of which the majority of ventilation is from the upper part of the transport cage.
It must have a tray for food and water : Can be fixed inside the transport cage or removable to add food and water from outside the transport cage.
Properly fixed : in order to prevent pets from escaping.
There’re a lot of advantages when using our service.
As a reputable shipping company with a clear motto of customer service. We are committed to bringing you satisfaction in the following criteria :
- Pick up and deliver your pet anywhere in the world
- Support 24/7
- Professional and friendly staffs
- Provide approved flight carriers of all sizes
- Prepare all domestic and international documentation and endorsements, including consulate validation where needed
- Arrange for veterinary services such as health exams, blood sampling and certificates, and implanting of microchips for identification
- Ensure airport assistance such as pre-flight and destination boarding
- Secure comfortable boarding accommodations
- Organize take care for your pet in any location