International Pet Transport to Sejong
Are you looking for international pet transportation from Vietnam to Sejong ?
Don’t know how to transport pets?
Don’t know what documents are required for international shipping?
Required documents when transporting pets abroad are:
- Export animal quarantine certificate (Heath certificate); This certificate is issued by the veterinary agency, belonging to the Department of Animal Health and is valid for 15 days. This is considered the most important requirement when transporting pets. It determines whether your dog or cat has the right to enter the host country or not
- Vaccination: Your dog or cat needs to be vaccinated at least 1 month and up to 12 months before departure.
- Medical certificate / pet’s medical record:
- Pet carrier
Non-mandatory requirements when transporting pets
- Micro chip: depends on the requirements of each country, your friend has or does not need to attach a micro chip. Micro chip attached to the individual needs to meet the requirements of ISO 11784 with 15 characters
- Import certificate:
- Rabies antibody test results
- Accessories and accessories
The process of transporting pets at Asiapata
Step 1: CONTACT AND GET CONSULTATION
Customers can call the hotline number of Indochina Post or leave a phone number, the staff will contact and advise the service.
Provide information about pets: pet breed, quantity, weight, , place of departure, destination and some necessary documents (if any).
Provide pet transport requirements: pet food, cage,…
Step 2: GET A PRICE
After receiving basic information about the shipment. Asiapata staff will report the detailed freight rates.
After agreeing on the price, the customer provides the correct information of the sender and consignee.
International Pet Transport from Ha Noi to Japan
Step 3: Reconfirm the information and pay the freight
- Customers and Asiapata staff re-determine the pickup address and delivery address.
- Shipping method and shipping service package.
- Delivery charges.
- After reconfirming the information, the customer pays the shipping fee.
- Asiapata picks up and delivers the baby.
Procedures for bringing Pets that are Dogs and Cats abroad
The transportation of your pet must ensure some of the following procedures. Here are the steps to prepare to buy your Pet a ticket. In order for everything to go smoothly, you need to comply with those things. You need to do the following tests first:
- The standard medical examination book must be bilingual in English and Vietnamese
- The correct injections: vaccination, rabies vaccination, ….
- Apply for a quarantine permit, a transit permit, etc.
- Serum testing to see if it meets the standards or not before allowing import.
- Attach an ISO-compliant tracking chip.
In addition, depending on the destination country, you must apply for an additional Pet Passport. Pet Passport is a small blue notebook. In some countries it is a pink A4 sheet of paper. Depending on different countries, passports for pets will be issued in different forms, the information in the passport includes:
- Names and nicknames of animals.
- Date of birth, place of birth, animal sex.
- Number of electronic chip.
- The day the chip was attached to the animal.
- The location of the chip in the animal’s body.