Making cautious preparations before shipping your pets via air.
The practice of bringing a dog or cat when moving, traveling, or relocating to a foreign nation is becoming more and more widespread. With the easing of international quarantine regulations (many nations do not have quarantines) and airlines gradually enhancing services for pet carriers, traveling with pets has become more convenient.
Would you like to transport your pets abroad ?
You are confused by international pet transport regulations , aren’t you ?
Asia Pata has been one of the most reputable agencies in the market . We will gather all essential informations and give them to you .
A thoughful plan is required when transporting via air.
At first glance, importing and exporting your pet from Vietnam may seem difficult and expensive. Fortunately, if you prepare ahead of time and comprehend the requirements, the process can go simply.
- Chossing a airlines which is suitable for your plan
- Clearly understand the international policies
- Choosing the right transport cage
- Health and customs documents
Let’s figure out some international regulations.
- Moving pets abroad requires a medical certificate, a history of vaccinations (including rabies), and most countries will require your pet to be microchiped.
- Most countries require specific tests for your pet, especially for rabies.
- Some countries may require testing for heartworm, Erlichia and Brucella.
- Your pet must be at least 3 months old for the vaccines to work.
There are some fees for freighting the pets abroad.
In order to provide clear informations as well as helping you image the shipping process, we will list all the expenses that you have to pay for the transportation.
- Pet cage renting expense
- Air tickets, related aviation procedures
- Transportation fees to and from the airport.
- Expenses for medical examination at a veterinarian before moving.
- International medical papers and import permits
- Endorsement by the Vietnamese government
- Customs fees.
- Export inspection fee.
- Fees for applying for a transit permit in the transit country.
Choose a pet cage according to the IATA standards.
So as to ensure the safety and comfort of pets when transporting , the carrier has to meet some requirements :
- Appropriate size : The carrier cage must have enough space for the pet to rotate normally when standing, for the pet to stand and sit upright, and to lie in a natural position.
Open to the outside : The transport cage must be adequately ventilated on at least three sides, of which the majority of ventilation is from the upper part of the transport cage.
It must have a tray for food and water : Can be fixed inside the transport cage or removable to add food and water from outside the transport cage.
Properly fixed : in order to prevent pets from escaping.
There’re a lot of advantages when using our service.
As a reputable shipping company with a clear motto of customer service. We are committed to bringing you satisfaction in the following criteria :
- Pick up and deliver your pet anywhere in the world
- Support 24/7
- Professional and friendly staffs
- Provide approved flight carriers of all sizes
- Prepare all domestic and international documentation and endorsements, including consulate validation where needed
- Arrange for veterinary services such as health exams, blood sampling and certificates, and implanting of microchips for identification
- Ensure airport assistance such as pre-flight and destination boarding
- Secure comfortable boarding accommodations
- Organize take care for your pet in any location
Please quickly contact us to have a satisfied experience and get the best deal in 2023 !!!
- Email : email@example.com
Read more articles below : s
- International Pet Transport To The United Arab Emirates
- Vaccinate your pets when you bring them to Poland