International pet transport from Ho Chi Minh to Osaka
Are you looking for international pet transportation from Ho Chi Minh to Osaka ?
Don’t know how to transport pets?
Don’t know what documents are required for international shipping?
In Required documents when transporting pets abroad are:
- Export animal quarantine certificate (Heath certificate); This certificate is issued by the veterinary agency, belonging to the Department of Animal Health and is valid for 15 days. This is considered the most important requirement when transporting pets. It determines whether your dog or cat has the right to enter the host country or not
- Vaccination: Your dog or cat needs to be vaccinated at least 1 month and up to 12 months before departure.
- Medical certificate / pet’s medical record:
- Pet carrier
Non-mandatory requirements when transporting pets
- Micro chip: depends on the requirements of each country, your friend has or does not need to attach a micro chip. Micro chip attached to the individual needs to meet the requirements of ISO 11784 with 15 characters
- Import certificate:
- Rabies antibody test results
- Accessories and accessories
The process of transporting pets at Asiapata
Step 1: CONTACT AND GET CONSULTATION
Customers can call the hotline number of Asiapata or leave a phone number, the staff will contact and advise the service.
Provide information about pets: pet breed, quantity, weight, , place of departure, destination and some necessary documents (if any).
Provide pet transport requirements: pet food, cage,…
Step 2: GET A PRICE
After receiving basic information about the shipment. Asiapata staff will report the detailed freight rates.
After agreeing on the price, the customer provides the correct information of the sender and consignee.
Step 3: Reconfirm the information and pay the freight
- Customers and Asiapata staff re-determine the pickup address and delivery address.
- Shipping method and shipping service package.
- Delivery charges.
- After reconfirming the information, the customer pays the shipping fee.
- Asiapata picks up and delivers the baby.
Japan international airports:
- Kansai International Airport
- Narita International Airport
- Chūbu Centrair International Airport
- Tokyo International Airport
- Osaka International Airport
- Akita Airport
- Akita Airport
- Chitose Airport
- Fukuoka Airport
- Hakodate Airport
- Yamagata Airport
- Kitakyūshū Airport
- Takamatsu Airport
- Kushiro Airport
- Kumamoto Airport
- Matsuyama Airport
- Hiroshima Airport
- Miyazaki Airport
- Kagoshima Airport
- Oita Airport
- Naha Airport
- Kōchi Airport
- Sendai Airport
- Tokachi-Obihiro Airport
- Yamaguchi Ube Airport
- Wakkanai Airport
- Yao Airport
- Hachijojima Airport
- Hanamaki Airport
- Odate-Nonshiro Airport
- Matsumoto Airport
- Memanbetsu Airport
Pet cage size requirements
- In-flight pet cage dimensions.
- Length: From tip of nose to base of tail + B
- Width: The width of the pet at the widest point
- Height: From the floor to the tip of the ear or the tip of the head, take the higher score. The pet’s ears should not touch the top of the kennel when standing naturally.