International Pet Transport to Busan
Are you looking for international pet transportation from to Busan ?
Don’t know how to transport pets?
Don’t know what documents are required for international shipping?
In Required documents when transporting pets abroad are:
- Export animal quarantine certificate (Heath certificate); This certificate is issued by the veterinary agency, belonging to the Department of Animal Health and is valid for 15 days. This is considered the most important requirement when transporting pets. It determines whether your dog or cat has the right to enter the host country or not
- Vaccination: Your dog or cat needs to be vaccinated at least 1 month and up to 12 months before departure.
- Medical certificate / pet’s medical record:
- Pet carrier
Non-mandatory requirements when transporting pets
- Micro chip: depends on the requirements of each country, your friend has or does not need to attach a micro chip. Micro chip attached to the individual needs to meet the requirements of ISO 11784 with 15 characters
- Import certificate:
- Rabies antibody test results
- Accessories and accessories
The process of transporting pets at Asiapata
Step 1: CONTACT AND GET CONSULTATION
Customers can call the hotline number of Indochina Post or leave a phone number, the staff will contact and advise the service.
Provide information about pets: pet breed, quantity, weight, , place of departure, destination and some necessary documents (if any).
Provide pet transport requirements: pet food, cage,…
Step 2: GET A PRICE
After receiving basic information about the shipment. Asiapata staff will report the detailed freight rates.
After agreeing on the price, the customer provides the correct information of the sender and consignee.
International Pet Transport from Ha Noi to Japan
Step 3: Reconfirm the information and pay the freight
- Customers and Asiapata staff re-determine the pickup address and delivery address.
- Shipping method and shipping service package.
- Delivery charges.
- After reconfirming the information, the customer pays the shipping fee.
- Asiapata picks up and delivers the baby.
Regulations on materials for pet cages
For cages for cats and dogs on planes, they must meet the standards of material and size required by the current airline:
- Pet cages must be made of hard plastic in accordance with IATA regulations, with only one door for the pet to enter and be able to prevent the animal from escaping or sticking its claws out.
- The cage must allow the pet to stand, lie down and turn around comfortably. Pets must be able to stand upright without touching the top of the cage.
- Types of pet cages on airplanes
- The cage must have ventilation holes on three sides.
- The bottom of the cage must have an absorbent lining.
- All four sides of the pet cage must be secured with a drawstring.
- Labeled Live Animals.
- In the pet cage, there must be a tray/cup containing food and water.
- Adhesive tape can be used to fix the pet cage.
Pet cage size requirements
- In-flight pet cage dimensions.
- Length: From tip of nose to base of tail + B
- Width: The width of the pet at the widest point
- Height: From the floor to the tip of the ear or the tip of the head, take the higher score. The pet’s ears should not touch the top of the kennel when standing naturally.