International Pet Transport to Dortmund
Dortmund is a city located to the east of the Ruhr region. Dortmund is the largest city as well as the economic and commercial center of Westphalia. As same as the other western cities , the citizen demand for transporting pets to Dormund has always been busy
Would you like to transport your pets to Dortmund immediately ?
You are looking for a stable and reputable transportation agency , aren’t you ?
Understanding the market, we are commited to provide the most professional transportation service for your pets . There’re a lot of informations about the pets transportation in the market. Let’s us help you gather all informations and give it to you.
What should you prepare for the pets before transporting to Dortmund ?
Even though pets are now respected in all nations and have the same rights to travel as citizens, there are still several regulations that must be adhered to in order to ship successfully. Together, let’s thoroughly determine all of the policies:
- The medical book is presented in Vietnamese and English.
- Check carefully with Berlin that they accepts your pets
- Transit Permit
- Animal Health Certificate For Export
- Animal Health Certificate
- Prepare pet cages which follow the IATA standard .
- Customs clearance documents, customs documents at the airport
- Tracking microchip
- Pet passport according to some special countries
There are some fees for freighting the pets to Dortmund (Germany)
We’ll disclose every cost associated with transportation so that it is clear what you must pay for it and so that you can visualize the shipping process.
- Pet cage renting expense
- Air tickets, related aviation procedures
- Transportation fees to and from the airport.
- Expenses for medical examination at a veterinarian before moving.
- International medical papers and import permits according to Berlin
- Endorsement by the Vietnamese government and Germany
- Customs fees.
- Export inspection fee.
- Fees for applying for a transit permit in the transit country.
Choose a pet cage according to the IATA standards
So as to ensure the safety and comfort of pets when transporting , the carrier has to meet some requirements :
- Appropriate size : The carrier cage must have enough space for the pet to rotate normally when standing, for the pet to stand and sit upright, and to lie in a natural position.
Open to the outside : The transport cage must be adequately ventilated on at least three sides, of which the majority of ventilation is from the upper part of the transport cage.
It must have a tray for food and water : Can be fixed inside the transport cage or removable to add food and water from outside the transport cage.
Properly fixed : in order to prevent pets from escaping
Please quickly contact us to have a satisfied experience and get the best deal in 2023 !!!
Read more articles at :