International pet transportation from Binh Duong to China
Are you looking for international pet transportation Binh Duong to China?
Don’t know how to transport pets?
Don’t know what documents are required for international shipping?
In Required documents when transporting pets abroad are:
- Export animal quarantine certificate (Heath certificate); This certificate is issued by the veterinary agency, belonging to the Department of Animal Health and is valid for 15 days. This is considered the most important requirement when transporting pets. It determines whether your dog or cat has the right to enter the host country or not
- Vaccination: Your dog or cat needs to be vaccinated at least 1 month and up to 12 months before departure.
- Medical certificate / pet’s medical record:
- Pet carrier
Non-mandatory requirements when transporting pets
- Micro chip: depends on the requirements of each country, your friend has or does not need to attach a micro chip. Micro chip attached to the individual needs to meet the requirements of ISO 11784 with 15 characters
- Import certificate:
- Rabies antibody test results
- Accessories and accessories
The process of transporting pets at Asiapata
Step 1: CONTACT AND GET CONSULTATION
Customers can call the hotline number of Indochina Post or leave a phone number, the staff will contact and advise the service.
Provide information about pets: pet breed, quantity, weight, , place of departure, destination and some necessary documents (if any).
Provide pet transport requirements: pet food, cage,…
Step 2: GET A PRICE
After receiving basic information about the shipment. Asiapata staff will report the detailed freight rates.
After agreeing on the price, the customer provides the correct information of the sender and consignee.
International Pet Transport from Ha Noi to Japan
Step 3: Reconfirm the information and pay the freight
- Customers and Asiapata staff re-determine the pickup address and delivery address.
- Shipping method and shipping service package.
- Delivery charges.
- After reconfirming the information, the customer pays the shipping fee.
- Asiapata picks up and delivers the baby.
Some requirements for pet carrier :
So as to ensure the safety and comfort of pets when transporting , the carrier has to meet some requirements :
- Appropriate size : The carrier cage must have enough space for the pet to rotate normally when standing, for the pet to stand and sit upright, and to lie in a natural position.
- Open to the outside : The transport cage must be adequately ventilated on at least three sides, of which the majority of ventilation is from the upper part of the transport cage.
- It must have a tray for food and water : Can be fixed inside the transport cage or removable to add food and water from outside the transport cage.
- Properly fixed : in order to prevent pets from escaping.