International Pet Transport to Fukuoka
Are you looking for international pet transportation Fukuoka ?
Don’t know how to transport pets?
Don’t know what documents are required for international shipping?
Required documents when transporting pets abroad are:
- Export animal quarantine certificate (Heath certificate); This certificate is issued by the veterinary agency, belonging to the Department of Animal Health and is valid for 15 days. This is considered the most important requirement when transporting pets. It determines whether your dog or cat has the right to enter the host country or not
- Vaccination: Your dog or cat needs to be vaccinated at least 1 month and up to 12 months before departure.
- Medical certificate / pet’s medical record:
- Pet carrier
Non-mandatory requirements when transporting pets
- Micro chip: depends on the requirements of each country, your friend has or does not need to attach a micro chip. Micro chip attached to the individual needs to meet the requirements of ISO 11784 with 15 characters
- Import certificate:
- Rabies antibody test results
- Accessories and accessories
Japan international airports:
- Kansai International Airport
- Narita International Airport
- Chūbu Centrair International Airport
- Tokyo International Airport
- Osaka International Airport
- Akita Airport
- Akita Airport
- Chitose Airport
- Fukuoka Airport
- Hakodate Airport
- Yamagata Airport
- Kitakyūshū Airport
- Takamatsu Airport
- Kushiro Airport
- Kumamoto Airport
- Matsuyama Airport
- Hiroshima Airport
- Miyazaki Airport
- Kagoshima Airport
- Oita Airport
- Naha Airport
- Kōchi Airport
- Sendai Airport
- Tokachi-Obihiro Airport
- Yamaguchi Ube Airport
- Wakkanai Airport
- Yao Airport
- Hachijojima Airport
- Hanamaki Airport
- Odate-Nonshiro Airport
- Matsumoto Airport
- Memanbetsu Airport
Pet cage size requirements
- In-flight pet cage dimensions.
- Length: From tip of nose to base of tail + B
- Width: The width of the pet at the widest point
- Height: From the floor to the tip of the ear or the tip of the head, take the higher score. The pet’s ears should not touch the top of the kennel when standing naturally.
Asiapata accepts pet transportation to Japan from 63 provinces
- North: Hoa Binh, Son La, Dien Bien, Lai Chau, Lao Cai, Yen Bai, Ha Giang, Cao Bang, Bac Kan, Lang Son, Tuyen Quang, Thai Nguyen, Phu Tho, Bac Giang, Quang Ninh, Hanoi , Hai Phong, Bac Ninh, Ha Nam, Hai Duong, Hung Yen, Nam Dinh, Ninh Binh, Thai Binh, Vinh Phuc.
- Central region: Thanh Hoa, Nghe An, Ha Tinh, Quang Binh, Quang Tri, Thua Thien-Hue, Da Nang City, Quang Nam,
- Quang Ngai, Binh Dinh, Phu Yen, Khanh Hoa, Ninh Thuan, Binh Thuan, Kon Tum , Gia Lai, Dak Lak, Dak Nong, Lam Dong
South: Binh Phuoc, Binh Duong, Dong Nai, Tay Ninh, Ba Ria-Vung Tau, Ho Chi Minh City, Long An, Dong Thap, Can Tho city.
Read more at :