International Pet Transport from Ha Noi to Osaka
Are you looking to transport your pet from Hanoi to Osaka?
You do not know a reputable shipping company?
Not sure what the shipping time is?
Procedures for bringing Pets that are Dogs and Cats abroad
The transportation of your pet must ensure some of the following procedures. Here are the steps to prepare to buy your Pet a ticket. In order for everything to go smoothly, you need to comply with those things. You need to do the following tests first:
- The standard medical examination book must be bilingual in English and Vietnamese
- The correct injections: vaccination, rabies vaccination, ….
- Apply for a quarantine permit, a transit permit, etc.
- Serum testing to see if it meets the standards or not before allowing import.
- Attach an ISO-compliant tracking chip.
In addition, depending on the destination country, you must apply for an additional Pet Passport. Pet Passport is a small blue notebook. In some countries it is a pink A4 sheet of paper. Depending on different countries, passports for pets will be issued in different forms, the information in the passport includes:
- Names and nicknames of animals.
- Date of birth, place of birth, animal sex.
- Number of electronic chip.
- The day the chip was attached to the animal.
- The location of the chip in the animal’s body.
Regulations on materials for pet cages
For cages for cats and dogs on planes, they must meet the standards of material and size required by the current airline:
- Pet cages must be made of hard plastic in accordance with IATA regulations, with only one door for the pet to enter and be able to prevent the animal from escaping or sticking its claws out.
- The cage must allow the pet to stand, lie down and turn around comfortably. Pets must be able to stand upright without touching the top of the cage.
- Types of pet cages on airplanes
- The cage must have ventilation holes on three sides.
- The bottom of the cage must have an absorbent lining.
- All four sides of the pet cage must be secured with a drawstring.
- Labeled Live Animals.
- In the pet cage, there must be a tray/cup containing food and water.
- Adhesive tape can be used to fix the pet cage.
The process of transporting pets from Hanoi to Japan at Asiapata?
Step 1: Contact and get advice
- Customers can call Asiapata’s hotline number or leave a phone number, staff will contact and advise services.
- Provide information about pets: breed, number, weight, place of departure, destination and some necessary documents (if any).
- Provide pet transport requirements: pet food, cage,…
Step 2: Get a quote
- After receiving basic information about the shipment. Asiapata staff will report the detailed freight rates.
- After agreeing on the price, the customer provides the correct information of the sender and consignee.
Step 3: Reconfirm the information and pay the freight
- Customers and Indochina Post staff re-determine the pickup and delivery addresses.
- Shipping method and shipping service package.
- Delivery charges.
- After reconfirming the information, the customer pays the shipping fee.
- Asiapata picks up and delivers the baby.