Observations for a comfortable flight when flying with pets.
Would you like to transport your pets abroad ?
You are researching about the international pets transportation , aren’t you ?
Pet transportation service by plane via domestic air in Vietnam is currently only accepted by Vietnam Airlines. The national airline only accepts to transport dogs and cats by plane in the cabin when the pet is about 10 weeks old, has a carrying bag and does not weigh more than 6kg.
Understanding the market trend, Asia Pata proudly provides one of the most professional services for your pets. If you are confused by a lot of transportation services , let’s us gather all informations and give it to you.
Good health is very important when transporting abroad.
There won’t be anyone in the luggage compartment to take care of your pet, so make sure they’re healthy while you’re flying.Although nowadays all countries respect pets and have the right to move around like a citizen, there’re still a lot of policies that we have to follow for successful shipping.Let’s figure out completely all policies with us :
- The medical book is presented in Vietnamese and English.
- Check carefully with Manchester that they accepts your pets
- Transit Permit
- Animal Health Certificate For Export
- Animal Health Certificate
- Prepare pet cages which follow the IATA standard .
- Customs clearance documents, customs documents at the airport
- Tracking microchip
- Pet passport according to some special countries.
Note : The air and pressure in the luggage compartment are the same as those in the passenger cabin, so sedation should not be used on pets as this reduces the ability to regulate body temperature which can be dangerous for pets.
There’re a lot of advantages when using our service.
As a reputable shipping company with a clear motto of customer service. We are committed to bringing you satisfaction in the following criteria :
- Pick up and deliver your pet anywhere in the world
- Support 24/7
- Professional and friendly staffs
- Provide approved flight carriers of all sizes
- Prepare all domestic and international documentation and endorsements, including consulate validation where needed
- Arrange for veterinary services such as health exams, blood sampling and certificates, and implanting of microchips for identification
- Ensure airport assistance such as pre-flight and destination boarding
- Secure comfortable boarding accommodations
- Organize take care for your pet in any location
Cage must comply with IATA (international aviation association) standards.
So as to ensure the safety and comfort of pets when transporting , the carrier has to meet some requirements :
- Appropriate size : The carrier cage must have enough space for the pet to rotate normally when standing, for the pet to stand and sit upright, and to lie in a natural position.
Open to the outside : The transport cage must be adequately ventilated on at least three sides, of which the majority of ventilation is from the upper part of the transport cage.
It must have a tray for food and water : Can be fixed inside the transport cage or removable to add food and water from outside the transport cage.
Properly fixed : in order to prevent pets from escaping.
There are some fees for freighting the pets abroad.
In order to provide clear informations as well as helping you image the shipping process, we will list all the expenses that you have to pay for the transportation.
- Pet cage renting expense
- Air tickets, related aviation procedures
- Transportation fees to and from the airport.
- Expenses for medical examination at a veterinarian before moving.
- International medical papers and import permits.
- Endorsement by the Vietnamese government
- Customs fees.
- Export inspection fee.
- Fees for applying for a transit permit in the transit country.
Please quickly contact Asia Pata to have a satisfied experience and get the best deal in 2023 !!!
Read more articles at :